Why Your Brain is Not Giving You New Ideas?

Why Your Brain is Not Giving You New Ideas?

Today creativity has become extinct from human society. Young people don’t get new ideas, as they used to get when they were kids. They are not depressed but they are also not normal. There is something wrong is happening to the people.

I remember when I was a little kid, I was really good at drawing. I was a creative student, my teachers appreciated that, but now something has happened to me, I am not that creative kid anymore and I don’t have any good creative skills these days.

The problem is our ” Mobile Phones “ yeah! you read it right, now you might be thinking why I am acting like a rude mom who doesn’t want you to spend some time on your mobile. That’s not the case, I am serious about it. Our mobile phones are affecting our behaviour and thinking capacity.

Why Phones are Smart and People are Stupid?

Have you ever felt that after using your smartphone for a long time, you feel weak and exhausted? If yes then you are in a problem.

Smartphones and laptops were invented to make human life easy and save time, but now we can see how much time we are investing in them.

When you leave using mobile for one week, your brain starts to recover from this addiction. Actually leaving smartphone for a week can be different but if you want your brain to get it’s all creativity back, you have to do it.

What to do when you leave your Smart Phone for a few days?

You have to utilize the free time now you have after leaving the smartphone, here’s how you can do it.

  • Read Books related to your interests or on unique topics.
  • Go for a Walk.
  • Learn a New Skill.
  • Meditate.
  • Enjoy your Hobbies.
  • Meet some friends.
  • Complete unfinished tasks.
  • Clean your house.

There are a million things you can do to utilize your free time.

Remember, you can use your mobile for calling or searching for something but that’s it, not more than that.

When you will not use your Smart Phone for 2 weeks, you will see a little change in your behaviour. You will feel fresh and more energetic. You can also use your free time to think about something, like a new startup Idea.

Final Thoughts

I tried this method of not using a smartphone and I felt changes. I hope you will also feel more energy and freshness, more curiosity and creativity. This way you can break this bad habit of ” Always Online “. I have seen many people, who become aggressive if their phones are not with them. I hope you are not one of them and if you are, you can change yourself.

” Life isn’t about screens and specs, it’s about friends and happiness ” this is my original quote which I just created in mind, now I hope the power of being creative. You will have the best things to say, you will have the best things to write.

I post really good articles on this blog so I can help some troubled people. Check my other posts too and you can suggest something in the comments so feel free to comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments